With updating the blog it is very much a review and reflect act. I've just been puttering about these past 2 days in the studio just going with whatever naturally occurred but I always need to stop and reflect after so much so I can actually see what I have been doing. I know that may sound very strange, as surely I have been looking at what I have been doing these past few days? Well no, not really! You become that fixated on experimenting you are not really aware of what is going on.
Happy with the work these past 2 days can see potential, which does ease the pressure.
But also with this burst of creativity does mean energy and focus has been diverted away from sketchbooks. It's a see-saw act of either being on top of sketchbook stuff or being a roll with creative work!
I have many bits of paper and notes to be added, so it's organised chaos really!
No comments:
Post a Comment