Been bogged down with my elective work - Anatomy and Physiology - It's all systems I used to know word-for-word when I was at school and first year at Napier, but really having to read through my textbooks to re-learn it all. Which is taking a lot of time and keeping me away from my artwork.
Along with my professional practice module which is requiring a lot of reflection of the process of artwork so a lot of writing and thinking again!
So not a lot of artwork being created at the moment... but I've got into a slump with it now. I think I've pushed the string balls enough now I need to expand my constricted view that I have reached into! I have found sources of inspiration in some of the art magazines at the college and have a list of names, but with my time being diverted elsewhere, have not been able to investigate more into these artists of interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment