I've said it before and will say again blog posts are sparse just now with the social media for the Degree Show itself is directing content away slightly. But I will remedy this now!
Below you will find links to video sketches I have been working on - simplistic in nature but with tweaking very effective. Going to be working with Mark Jenkins, film maker, in the coming week to work on my degree show catalogue video. Which I am very excited about, previous years videos have been fantastic
Video sketch 1- https://youtu.be/8TvCopfM8q8
Video sketch 2 - https://youtu.be/aMmm89t40gI
Video sketch 3 - https://youtu.be/0SyqXGYWwLY
Previous BA (Hons) Fine Art Textile students degree show video catalogue -
https://vimeo.com/ocafinearttextiles
Been lots of discussions, sketches and headscratching over my plans for the Degree Show, it was never just going to be a straight forward project!
But below is a sneak peak over things to come...
So much could say but at this stage I will keep my cards close to my chest!
Yesterday was the last day of the 2 weeks Open Windows project led by Laura Drever in conjunction with Kirkwall BID. Below are two young admirers of my work -
I've ended with two sales which has surprised me, but you are your own worst critic.
Been a fantastic opportunity for me and couldn't have been better timed!


No comments:
Post a Comment