Pages

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Dissertation draft

Draft has to be submitted tomorrow but I will be working so no be a chance to work on it so will be submitting by the end of today. Currently at 5,700 odd words so want to round up to 6,000 before I submit. Over and above the 4,000 mark I set myself to aim to achieve 6 weeks ago, so I have stuck with the 1,000 a week pace, which I have surprised myself about! 

However, I need to concentrate on getting my references clearer and construct my bibliography on to the end of my dissertation. 

I am fully aware the feedback will state more theory will needed within the writing- they always want more! - but I am happy with the shape it has taken, discovered new artists who will no doubt inspire me further in my creative practice when I get round to that again properly. 

Oh, and here is what my table I sit at writing all these words, looks like! 
I work better when I have visuals surrounding me, so when I stop to gaze away from my page at least it's to something relevant and hopefully keeps me to task...not always but does reduce the amount of irrelevant daydreaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment