Was playing around with the handprint image and experimented with repeat patterns - the latter ones start to run before your eyes but are very intriguing. Takes on a whole new angle.
Which is also what I am trying to achieve when I get round to experimenting with abstract light photography. Time is taken up with mostly dissertation writing but I am also trying to keep things on the back burner for creative work so it does not become a start from scratch situation after hand in.





OMG I'm thinking 'ink blot test' here and maybe it's just me but when you turn this sidey ways looks like a spider or insect(especially 1st image)?! Are you trying to tell us something? Are you the real Spiderman?? LOL !!
ReplyDeleteUrgh! Spiders no way! But you did get me thinking there when you said about turning it on its side and ink blot test- it reminds me of chromosomes and mitosis AKA cellular division (I can't believe I remembered the term Mitosis from my biology years it's been 5 years and it made an impression!)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete