Cannot believe that it's Thursday all these days at the college has sort off become one! My flat is somewhere I merely go to rest my head at night and eat my breakfast this week!
Anyway, today things are really in end of semester mode everything done as much as I can do without moving the white background walls around which can't do until Friday after moving all the furniture out of the studio... all hands to deck tomorrow morning. So apart from a few last minute mounts to do I've been more sketchbook based writing an evaluation -still have a statement to do yet along with some instructions to my piece - never had to leave instructions for work before, it's always been a case of here is a pretty picture to look at on the wall. Bog standard, no explanation needed.
So tomorrow is D-(eadline) Day. 4pm. Elective essay is in, frankly that hacked off with it (putting it politely here!) just submitted it so it's out of the way now so it's all set-up final touches tomorrow. Be a nice relief to get this all done and I will enjoy a well deserved beverage :)
No comments:
Post a Comment